Type II Face Masks help prevent large particles expelled by the wearer when coughing or sneezing from reaching others.
This face mask is certified to EN14683:2019 Type II. Ideal for use by the general public or key workers the PPE surgical mask provides excellent breathability and comfort. Each mask is designed for single use.
This mask, when worn, will help protect others from the risk of the wearer spreading the virus through coughs and other small particles of fluids.
Please note ensure you follow our guidance for putting on, removing and disposing of our facemasks.
- 3 layer system allows superb breathability while filtering harmful bacteria
- Water repellent white outer layer for added protection
- Antimicrobial green middle layer for bacterial protection
- Comfortable white inner layer designed to be gentle against the skin
- High Bacterial Filtration Efficiency ≥ 98%
- Latex-free to reduce the risk of associated allergies
- Soft earloops for comfort when wearing
- EN14683:2019 certified to Type II
NB: Brand actually supplied may differ due to availability.
Price should have increased by 20% on 1st November as the VAT exemption for PPE expired on 31st October – we have absorbed this for masks and continue to sell at the same price.
PPE Items are non returnable.