What is AlfaSilver Wound Treatment?
AlfaSilver wound spray is an innovative new treatment that contains antibacterial silver ions. AlfaSilver can be used on wounds, abrasions, minor burns, skin cuts and astroturf grazes. The powder spray controls the oozing of a wound by creating a clean and moist environment that facilitates the natural healing process. AlfaSpray ensures you can quickly and easily take control of an injury, even if it is in a hard to reach area or it is quite large. Ideal for sports players, Alfaspray wound treatment helps you get back on the pitch in no time at all.
The presence of silver ions prevents microbial contamination of the device. It remains on the treated area, does not rub off, and is easily removed with the use of a saline spray.
How do I use AlfaSilver Spray?
AlfaSilver Spray has a simple, soothing spray on application, suitable for sensitive skin. It’s portable and compact, meaning you can easily slip it in your kit back as a handy wound dressing when you’re on the go, or in the game.
· Clean the injury as thorough as you can
· Shake the AlfaSilver can and spray directly on the cut or graze in short intervals
· The spray will show as a white coating on the skin, making it easy to see if the injury is properly covered
· If any does get on to healthy skin, simply wipe away
· Any excess powder on the injury or skin around it is entirely normal. This is because each injury is different and the amount it oozes may require more or less of the AlfaSilver mineral coating to fully absorb it
PLEASE NOTE: Due to company legislation, Royal Mail and Parcelforce will not transport aerosols. This means that our standard delivery will be sent via DPD.