What is the Firstaid4sport BBBofC Personal First Aid Kit?
This Boxing First Aid Kit is fully endorsed and approved by the British Boxing Board of Control.
In a sport that involves a high level of body contact, it is especially important to be equipped with both the knowledge and the correct equipment should a situation arise where First Aid is required. This kit was put together to ensure that an individual has the access to a kit that will treat a range of injuries common in Boxing, such as swelling, minor cuts, swelling and eye injuries.
You can view all of our BBBofC approved and endorsed items here
What is in the BBBofC Personal First Aid Kit?
- 1 x BBB of C Grab Bag
- 1 x Crepe Bandage 7.5cm x 4.5m
- 5 x Non Woven Swabs 10cm x 10cm
- 20 x Waterproof Plasters
- 2 x Medium Sterile Sports Dressing 12cm x 12cm
- 6 x Wound Cleansing Wipe Alcohol Free
- 1 x Instant Cold Pack
- 1 x First Aid Scissors Blunt/Blunt
- 2 x Nitrile Gloves Medium/Large (pair)
- 2 x Yellow Self Seal Disposable Bag
- 1 x CPR Guidance Leaflet
- 1 x Foil Heat Blanket
- 2 x Big Plaster 7.5cm x 10cm
- 2 x Non Woven Triangular Bandage
- 10 x Skin Closures Strips 3mm x 75mm
- 1 x Microporous Tape 2.5cm x 5m
- 1 x Double Sided Non Adherent Dressing 10cm x 10cm
- 2 x No. 16 Eyepad Dressing
- 1 x Resuscitation Face Shield