Your Club/Club: Sports club or business eligible for special prices
You/Your/Purchaser: Person/persons eligible to place orders and pay invoices
Clubs Online: Club Account customers who have the ability to purchase online at their special prices. These customers can log onto the website using their email address and password to purchase directly from the website at their discounted price.
- Standard Firstaid4sport Terms and Conditions apply
- Club account prices via the website represent the most up to date prices available on your club account. These prices are subject to change.
- Fair Use
- Club Account prices are only available to eligible persons as designated by the primary account holder and approved by Firstaid4sport. We reserve the right to revoke special prices and end the agreement if we find the account is being abused. This can include, but is not limited to:
- Allowing unauthorised persons to purchase from the account
- Setting up delivery addresses that have not been pre-approved by Firstaid4sport
- Ordering on behalf of persons not authorised to purchase from the account
- If you are found to be reselling or redistributing items purchased via your club account then we will instantly revoke your account and terminate the agreement
- Discounts and promotions
- Club Account customers are not entitled to standard discounts or promotions on top of their contract prices
- Promotional code discounts will not apply to customers who have a Clubs Online account set up
- Promotional offers include free delivery, free gifts or products, percentage or money off
- “Sale” prices are still applicable for Clubs Online customers and the cheapest value of an item will always be applied
- Clubs Online account holders are entitled to free standard delivery over £60
- Credit Agreements and Pro-Forma
- Clubs Online customers who have a credit agreement in place can purchase through the website and use the “Pay Later / Pay on Account” option. We will then apply the order to your credit account and your order will be dispatched so long as your account is within credit terms. Note: If you require your order urgently, please contact us after the order has been placed as busy periods may mean we cannot despatch the order immediately if we are applying the order to your account.
- If you require a Pro-Forma then use the “Pay Later / Pay on Account” option and a pro-forma invoice will be sent to you. This is manually sent after we receive the order so if your require your pro-forma to be sent urgently, please contact us after placing your order.
Sign me up for a Firstaid4sport Club Account