- Hydrocolloid Blister Dressing
- Long lasting protection
- Allows your skin to rapidly repair
- Repels water, dirt and germs to prevent infection
How to use Compeed Blister Plaster
- Clean and dry skin before use, ensuring blister area is free of creams and oils.
- Remove the bottom paper, avoiding touching the adhesive side.
- Apply plaster firmly over blister, ensuring the edges are well smoothed down.
- Leave in place until it starts to detach (Note: may stay in place up to several days).
- To remove plaster: do not pull upwards but slowly stretch along the skin.