- High strength rigid zinc oxide tape
- Porous adhesive allows skin to breathe whilst maintaining adhesion
- Hand-tearable for ease of application
What is Leukotape P Zinc Oxide Tape?
Leukotape P is a premium zinc oxide tape with a high tensile strength and long lasting adhesive. It is porous which allows the skin to breathe and also reduces sweat which further improves the adhesion of the tape. Leukotape P Zinc Oxide tape is commonly used to:
- Immobilise a joint after injury
- Provide extra strong support for sports injuries (sprains and strains)
- Prevent sports injuries
- Limit movement of a joint
Roll size: 3.8cm x 13.7m
Allergy Advice: Contains natural rubber latex which can cause irritation.