What is a SAM Pelvic Sling?
The SAM Pelvic Sling is designed for using with a suspected pelvic fracture and injury. It is scientifically and clinically proven to provide safe and effective force to stabilise pelvic fractures.
Key product features:
- Buckle cannot be over-tightened.
- “Click” provides clear feedback to confirm correct force and application.
- Low friction material on reverse for sliding patient easily.
- Tapered front for comfort over abdomen.
- Fabric does not stretch.
- Allows for X-rays and CT-scans without removal.
- Easy to apply – just insert belt through buckle, pull strap, and secure.
- Reusable – cleans for reuse with standard detergents or antimicrobial solutions.
- Latex free.
- No need to cut or trim to size.
Range of sizes available:
- Small – 27″ – 47″ (69-119cm).
- Medium – 32″ – 50″ (81-127cm).
- Large – 36″ – 60″ (91-152cm).
Not suitable for children