Fluid Resistant IIR Face Masks
The 3 ply face masks have an integrated nose clip. High filtration efficacy acc. to EN 14683:2019, Type II R Fluid Resistant. These masks have different layer materials and thicknesses to correctly reach Type II R Mask (EN14683:2019) certification.
The three layer system allows superb breathability while filtering harmful bacteria.
- Layer one is Fluid resistant white outer layer protects the wearer against splashes and bodily fluids.
- Layer two is Antimicrobial blue middle layer for bacterial filtration.
- Layer three is Comfortable white inner layer designed to be gentle against the skin
The Type IIR 3-ply face mask decreases the risk of transmission of infection from the wearer to others in the immediate vicinity by preventing the spread of respiratory droplets produced by the wearer coughing or sneezing. The mask wearer is also protected by the fluid-resistant outer layer which provides splash resistance to the mask and therefore acts as a barrier to blood-borne pathogens.
In addition, the Face coverings conforms to the BFE (Bacterial Filtration Efficiency) 98% filtration level protection level recommended by the World Health Organisation as a minimum protection from COVID-19 infection.
The face mask is designed with comfort and breathability in mind. With elasticated ear loops and an adjustable nose pad, it’s also easy to put on and take off and can be easily adjusted to fit the wearer’s face.
- 3 layer system allows superb breathability while filtering harmful bacteria
- Fluid-resistant white outer layer protects the wearer against splashes and bodily fluids
- Antimicrobial blue middle layer for bacterial filtration
- Comfortable white inner layer designed to be gentle against the skin
- Soft ear loops
- EN14683:2019 certified to Type IIR, recommended by the NHS for use in medical environments
- High Bacterial Filtration Efficiency ≥ 98%
- Support the NHS – these products are sold separately from NHS requirements and do not impact on NHS supplies
- Recommended for Healthcare workers, keyworkers or the general public for use in medical environments or in public where social distancing isn’t possible
Box may differ from image shown due to supply but all product will adhere to EN 14683:2009 standards for IIR masks.