Department: Warehouse Operative
Contract Type: Full Time (Flexible Hours)
Salary: Dependent on Experience
Closing Date: 16/03/2018
Are you ready to join the best warehouse department in the industry?
Firstaid4sport is a market leading online retailer of sports first aid equipment. Our excellent level of service is driving the growth of the company. Our philosophy is to offer the highest standard of customer care; therefore we are looking for an enthusiastic Warehouse Operative to join our team who is willing to go above and beyond for our customers.
Firstaid4sport is a market leading online retailer of sports first aid equipment.
We are now looking for an individual to join the team and assist in the day-to-day operations of the warehouse. Your main focus will be to meet and exceed the daily performance targets for all warehousing activities.
Your main duties will include picking and packing orders, receiving, inspecting and dispatching goods, ensuring dispatch accuracy and stock management and storage organization.
- Excellent organizational and time management skills
- Ability to prioritize and work under pressure
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Computer literacy
The successful candidate will:
- Have previous experience in a warehouse environment
- Show initiative and dedication to manage their own workload
- Be proficient in computer literacy
- Be an excellent team member
- Be required to get involved with tasks not always related to their job role
We are looking for the right person to join our team, therefore the hours and wage are flexible and negotiable.
For more information about the role call Catherine on 01522 875252, or click on the following link to to download an application form Application Form – Warehouse Operative . All applications are to be returned to [email protected] or posted to:
6 Exchange Close