With the Six Nations starting in just over a week we are giving one person a brand-new shirt of their choice ahead of the tournament.
Firstaid4sport are offering all rugby fans a chance to win to their country’s shirt for this year’s Six Nations, the winner can pick the shirt and size of their choice. All terms and conditions can be found below.
To enter the competition, you must:
Like the post
Share/Retweet the post
Leave a comment of which shirt you’d pick
Like/Follow the Firstaid4sport page
Terms & Conditions:
1. This competition is being hosted by Firstaid4sport Ltd (Company No: 577030) whose registered office is at 6 Exchange Close, Exchange Road, Lincoln, Lincolnshire, LN6 3TR.
2. The competition is open to residents of the United Kingdom. Excluding employee’s or Firstaid4sport and their close relatives and anyone otherwise connected with the organisation or judging of the competition.
3. There is no entry fee and no purchase necessary to enter this competition.
4. Only one entry will be accepted per person. Multiple entries from the same person will be disqualified.
5. Closing date for entry will be 12pm 31/01/2020. After this date no further entries to the competition will be permitted.
6. The rules of the competition and how to enter are as follows:
- Like the post
- Leave a comment
- Like/Follow the Firstaid4sport page
- Share/Retweet the post
7. The prize is one Six Nation shirt of the winner’s choice.
8. Firstaid4sport are not responsible for inaccurate prize details supplied to any entrant by any third party.
9. The winner will be notified by a reply to their comment on the Post and/or a direct message. If the winner cannot be contacted or do not claim the prize within 14 days of notification, Firstaid4sport reserves the right to withdraw the prize from the winner and pick a replacement winner.
10. Firstaid4sport will notify the winner when and where the prize can be collected/is delivered.
11. The promoter’s decision in respect of all matters to do with the competition will be final and no correspondence will be entered into.
12. The winner agrees to the use of his/her name and image in any publicity material, as well as their entry.
13. Any personal data relating to the winner or any other entrants will be used solely in accordance with current UK data protection legislation and will not be disclosed to a third party without the entrant’s prior consent.
14. The winner’s name will be available 28 days after closing date by emailing the following address: [email protected]
15. By entering this competition, an entrant is indicating his/her agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions.
16. This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Facebook or Twitter.